Though there is no particular theme here, I still welcome you to the land of odds and ends, where you'll find a mix of things that spark my interest, all narrated with snippets of my life and my thoughts thrown in. I love making friends and getting to know people so feel free to visit my ask box anytime! I hope you enjoy what you see during your stay in The Land of the Odd!
please don’t make people with depression feel guilty for their lack of interest in things or their inability to motivate themselves please and thank you goodbye
on that note, please don’t make people with anxiety feel guilty about their inability to do tasks you deem simple and literally call them children and tell them to grow up because of it
Anonymous said: 30?
A song I always skip but never deleted?
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
I have to be in a mood to listen to it, it is so so so long, 8:02! After a while I get tired of it.
1. Name one song you’re ashamed of liking
2. 25 most played songs in your iTunes?
3. Put your iPod on shuffle and tell me the first 5 songs
4. What song are you listening to right now?
5. First concert you ever went to?
6. First album you brought?
7. First favourite band?
8. Favourite song from the 90s?
9. Favourite cover of a song?
10. Favourite lyrics?
11. Favourite band/artist?
12. Favourite band member from your favourite band?
13. Favourite song?
14. Least favourite band/artist?
15. Least favourite song?
16. Last song you listened to?
17. Last album you brought?
18. Last song that made you cry?
19. Last song that made you smile?
20. Recent artist/band you’ve started to like
21. Name one of your playlists
22. What songs are on that playlist?
23. Artist/Band that has saved you life?
24. Longest song on your iPod?
25. Shortest song on your iPod?
26. Most played song in your iTunes
27. Do you play an instrument?
28. One instrument you wish you played
29. Name one band/artist you used to love but now loathe
30. What’s one song you have on your iPod that you always skip when on shuffle but have never deleted?